Here are the instructions to install Microsoft Consolas Font on Mac OS X.
- You need to install
- Type-in the following commands.
brew install cabextract cd ~/Downloads mkdir Consolas cd Consolas curl -LO https://sourceforge.net/projects/mscorefonts2/files/cabs/PowerPointViewer.exe cabextract PowerPointViewer.exe cabextract ppviewer.cab open CONSOLA*.TTF
- Press Install Font button to install the fonts.
Latest posts by Wayan (see all)
- How do I convert Map to JSON and vice versa using Jackson? - June 12, 2022
- How do I find Java version? - March 21, 2022
- How do I convert CSV to JSON string using Jackson? - February 13, 2022