Here are the instructions to install Microsoft Consolas Font on Mac OS X.
- You need to install
- Type-in the following commands.
brew install cabextract cd ~/Downloads mkdir Consolas cd Consolas curl -LO https://sourceforge.net/projects/mscorefonts2/files/cabs/PowerPointViewer.exe cabextract PowerPointViewer.exe cabextract ppviewer.cab open CONSOLA*.TTF
- Press Install Font button to install the fonts.
Latest posts by Wayan Saryada (see all)
- How do I set the time of java.util.Date instance to 00:00:00? - October 24, 2019
- How to Install Consolas Font in Mac OS X? - March 29, 2019
- How do I clear the current command line in terminal? - February 14, 2019