Here are the instructions to install Microsoft Consolas Font on Mac OS X.
- You need to install
- Type-in the following commands.
brew install cabextract cd ~/Downloads mkdir Consolas cd Consolas curl -LO https://sourceforge.net/projects/mscorefonts2/files/cabs/PowerPointViewer.exe cabextract PowerPointViewer.exe cabextract ppviewer.cab open CONSOLA*.TTF
- Press Install Font button to install the fonts.
Latest posts by Wayan (see all)
- How do I split large excel file into multiple smaller files? - April 15, 2023
- How do I get the number of processors available to the JVM? - March 29, 2023
- How do I show Spring transaction in log / console? - March 29, 2023